While we want to give our kids the best of everything, including exposure to new activities and people, sometimes it can just be too much. And sometimes it can be hard to tell when it is. Here are some signs to look for, to know they ( and you) need to cut back!
- Increased whining or meltdowns in younger children; more disrespectful behavior in older children.
2. Difficulties falling asleep at bedtime.
3. Inability to keep up with homework or chores.
4. Frequently asking not to attend various scheduled activities for nonspecific reasons.
5. Lack of downtime to read, dream, play…